Monday, August 07, 2006

Design Team Call

Well, I have been busy planning the Fall Go Scrapping Season and I have a lot of things up my sleeve I can't wait to announce!! It is, however, no secret that I am excited about getting a design team together to help me implement all the new things I have planned and to promote the growing message board. (If you are interested in applying for a DT position with Go Scrapping, please visit www.goscrapping.ca/messageboard)

I received an email this morning from American Crafts! They will be sponsoring one of my classes at the CreativFestival this fall (they will be supplying the ribbon for the Growth Chart Project!) Thank you American Crafts!! I do love their ribbon. It's a great quality ribbon and they have such vibrant colours! I know many Scrapbooking Stores carry it either by the pack, the roll or by the yard. I hope you use it in your next project!

It is the August Long Weekend here in Canada. I am still here at my trailer enjoying the sun, the beach and friends! Sheri and her family were here Saturday/Sunday to spend the weekend with us and it was great to see them!! Emily and Jay had a great time - one up-ing each other the entire time.... Talk about two only children competing to be the best! :) ...But still loving it! Very fun to watch! Darren took lots of pictures at the beach so I will post some when I get them from him

This week I plan on designing and working on my own scrapbook. I will post some layouts for you soon here and on the message board.

2 comments:

jenn said...

hows the scrapbooking coming along??

Unknown said...

LOL... great! Thanks!