Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Happy New Year!


Some of the ladies on my message board have been calling Back to School the True New Year.
New goals, new schedules, back to routines, new duds... Everything starts fresh! How true it is!! So.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Emily started grade 5 today! Wow...Can't believe it. I took some back to school pics and they are all ready to scrapbook. Thought I'd share one with you :)

The school has had a face lift over the summer. Some portables were removed, more open space was created and fresh paint touch ups all round. Looks awesome...... I'm so glad that she won't be in a portable anymore. Never really did like those things (she liked them though - Go Figure)

Kellie had her post OP appointment today in Rochester. The 12 staples in her abdomen were removed and she was allowed to go home -- 25 lbs lighter I might add. Holy Cow! That's a lot in a week. She was thrilled to learn that she can now have some pureed food. She was originally told it would be a couple more weeks before that happened. She's craving a little mashed potato at this point -- lets face it ... Any solid food would do. Anything with a little flavour!! She has been living off of water, jello, slimfast and blended yoghurt. I think its growing old really fast! I haven't received her one week photo yet. I'll share it with you once I get it.

I received more submissions for the Go Scrapping Design Team this week. There are so many wonderfully talented scrapbookers out there! The DT decisions I make in a couple of days will be really hard. Thank you to everyone who has submitted work for this. It's all really exciting!

No comments: