Sunday, February 18, 2007

HI everyone!!!
Can't believe the retreat is next weekend..
I sent out an email with this information to those who are attending the retreat but I thought that I would also post it here too...

The Crop Room opens at the Nottawasaga Resort on Friday at 4 PM and closes Sunday at 3PM. As people arrive at different times on Friday - Friday Dinner is not arranged through your weekend package. There is a Cafe and a Dining Room in the hotel if you wish to dine at either one of those locations.

There is a Full Service Spa located at the hotel. Details of all their services can be found on their website www.nottawasagaresort.com . It is a good idea, if you wish to partake in some of these services, to pre-book your appointment before you arrive.

I will be giving a tour of the hotel Friday evening for anyone wishing to "check it out". (Probably around 8PM ) There is a pool, a fitness area and games room. So don't forget to bring your bathing suit :)

I will have my computer, scanner and 12" printer available for use in the crop room. You can use it to format and print your journaling FREE OF CHARGE but if you wish to bring a picture CD, or scan, and print pictures at the crop I do ask for $1 for every 8.5x11 Glossy Photo printing you do to help cover ink costs, etc. There will be Glossy Photo Paper there for you to use for this. Transparencies will also be available for $1 (no additional printing costs). This will be set up as an on your honour thing. A Box will be available to deposit any printing fees you may incur.

DRESS UP FRIDAY!! There are many people planning to come to the hotel on Friday Dressed in Retro Style!! I hope you do too! There will be a prize for the person that best represents Retro Style!! I have heard some fun things pertaining to this.. a couple of people are digging out "Afro Wigs" another has made an appointment with their hairdresser to get them all "dolled up"... others have been raiding the 2nd hand shops and digging out chunky costume jewelry... Can't wait to see!! I hope you all participate! -- My costume is almost complete :)

I have been busy finalizing all the little details! I have a few surprises!! I can't wait to share them with you!!

No comments: