Sunday, May 18, 2008

Guest Designer of the Month - May 08

I'd like to introduce you to Joanne - Go Scrapping's Guest Designer of the Month. Joanne is a Go Scrapping Groupie who has been chatting with us on the Message Board since Aug 2006.

Here is her "bio":

I am fortunate to be married to my wonderful husband now for almost 25 years, he is a great support to me and our three children. I am very involved in my kids lives - as most of you know both my daughters ride horses competitively and we are away at horse shows most weekends in the summer. Our son is off to school but still loves to play hockey. I have been scrapbooking for the last four years - concentrating most of my efforts in the fall/winter seasons. I really enjoy getting messy, using paint, inks, powder and glitter! I started scrapbooking because I wanted to record the girls riding careers and stories but it has become so much more. Since I am an accountant by profession scrapbooking has become my creative outlet! I have also met some very great people through scrapbooking including my best bud Limmer (Lynn). Thanks very much for allowing me this opportunity. I hope I live up to the high standards that have been set by my predecessors! Happy scrapping and I look forward to your responses to my QOTD's!!


Joanne was given some Piggy Tales Paper and "Barn Doors" to play with (along with a few other goodies). Here are two layouts she created with this paper. To see the third... be sure to visit us on the message board and check out the layout gallery.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Have a great month!!

No comments: