Monday, October 06, 2008

Peterborough 2008



I am "not quite" back from the Peterborough Retreat but wanted to share some of the pictures that I took while hosting 40 awesome ladies at this brand new facility for us. Thanks for making Go Scrapping's first retreat in Peterborough a great success!! You ladies are the best!!

As always I am in awe of the stuff people bring and the creations that they design with it!! ...just take a look at some of these layouts that were entered in the "Best Layout of the Weekend" contest. Congratulations to first time "retreater", Tiffanie, for her "winning" layout Autumn Splendor.

Some of the ladies got right into the cruising experience!! We had Cruising Pirates that were out to steal your ideas (not your product... :) ), some "coconuts" and yes, even "scrappy dee" (please note: not "scrappy dum" hehe) Thanks to all the ladies who dressed for the occasion and thanks to those who decorated their tables too!! It sure made the room look extra festive!

A special thank you goes out to Judy Beeksma and Sheri East of In A Pinch Designs for inspiring classes, make n take and such fabulous kits for sale! You know we love them!! And thank you to Jenn, my assistant and overnight guru --- a huge help as always! I couldn't do it without ya.

Please send me pictures of your retreat experience so I can share them with the rest of the Go Scrapping world :) and feel free to post your comments here and chat with us on the Go Scrapping Message Board. Always love to hear from you!

Well, I better run. I have lots to do to get ready for our next retreat that will be held in a month in Blue Mountain. Looking forward to that too!!! Classes will be posted tomorrow.

No comments: