Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Hours and Events

Hi everyone,
So sorry I have been neglecting the blog. I have a lot going on here and will soon be able to spill the beans, until then... I thought that I would let you know what is happening in the studio over the next couple of weeks.

The Friday (Dec 19), I will be in the studio frantically getting Christmas Gifts completed ;) Soooooo, I thought I would make an impromptu Friday Night at the Studio Crop. Cost is $10 and you can crop until midnight (at least) or... if I am up for it and on a roll, maybe even longer. I have 7 seats available -- let me know asap if you would like to join us.

The Studio will be closed on Dec 24 & Dec 25 and will re-open on Boxing Day December 26 at 11:30. It has been mentioned that some people might be interested in getting away and relaxing at the studio after the busy Christmas rush -- if you are interested in cropping you can from 11:30 - 5:30 for sure and, if people are interested in cropping later, I might be convinced to keep the studio open a little longer (with notice). (Regular Studio Fees will apply)

Saturday Dec 27 - the Studio will be hosting a KIDS COLLAGE WORKSHOP. Three collage sessions will run at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. Bring your kids, cousins, neighbours, friends, for a great activity. The kids will create an 8x10 collage on canvas using papers and other found objects. Cost is $15/child (appropriate for children 5-12 (some assistance will be required by a parent with younger kids). Space is limited to 8 kids / session so register early to avoid disappointment.

The Studio will be closed Sunday December 28 - Monday January 5 for my holidays. It will re-open for regular studio hours at 11:30 am Tuesday January 6.

For your convenience I have posted the hours on the side panel of the blog and will also post them on the Go Scrapping Website.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!

No comments: