Sunday, February 01, 2009

Do you have your ticket?



Scrapfest is BACK!!! April 17 & 18, 2009 at the Kitchener Auditorium!! YAY!!!

For those of you who dont know -- Scrapfest is the largest (I don't think I am wrong about this) scrapbooking expo in the Province.. perhaps even the country. Lisa (Scrapfest's owner extraordinaire) has brought together over 35 amazing scrapbooking retailers who will set up booths full of product to sell to you -- papercraft enthusiasts!! Yep -- this is a scrapbookers paradise!

In addition to the great shopping, Lisa has also assembled teachers from across the country to offer classes at the event -- classes for everything from layouts to creating embellishments to cards to learning how to get the most out of your digital camera!

I am super excited because Lisa invited me back to host the super fun VIP Ultimate Crop Party!!! I had lots of fun with the gals last year and can't wait to spend time with them again. I have lots of games and things planned for the evening... I hope you're all in a party mood!! If you would like to attend the VIP Crop (that also includes weekend access to the marketplace) -- contact Scrapfest soon!! 200 tickets went on sale yesterday and there are only 85 left (at the time of me writing this)

For more information about Scrapfest -- Please visit their website: www.scrapfest.ca

1 comment:

jenn said...

woot! See you there on friday night! Amanda and I are going :) We'll come find you!!!xo