Thursday, February 12, 2009

A NEW BLOG BANNER!!!

So, do you like it?? Miss Sheri helped me by creating a "Karen inspired" banner for the blog and soon to be on the new website :)

We still have to tweak some things but isn't the banner great?? Soooo me!
Thanks Sheri! You're the best -- my Queen of All Things :)

Come and Play with us!!! Yep -- we're trying to get you to come to "A place to GO beyond scrapbooking" :) hehe

I have some fun things planned. Be sure to pop by here again soon to check out what's happening at the Studio and at a Crop near you!!!

6 comments:

Jo said...

Like the new banner Karen - you are right it is sooo you!

Judy Beeksma said...

Love the new banner Karen!!!

Tracey said...

Love the new banner Karen! It looks great!

MelGould said...

new banner looks amazing

Rosanne said...

It looks great and I'm definitely intrigued, can't wait to see what you have planned!

Anonymous said...

I noticed the banner on Wednesday! Looks so springy and totally messy (in a good way) which is totally what happens when you come to play with Karen!!!