Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The last sneak for the Go Studio Class area at Scrapfest and its schedule.....

Well, here it is -- the last (but certainly not the least) sneak peek of what is being offered by Go Scrapping and some if its sponsors at our class area in the Scrapfest Marketplace.

This sweet, and not fully disclosed, card is going to be taught by Erin from The Scrapping Bug in Kitchener. It will use some of their exclusive Bug Cuts which I know you will just love! YAY
Now, I am SURE you are all wondering how this is going to work -- me too :) ... just kidding :)

Here is the schedule as it will be posted in the Marketplace:
10:30 - Go Scrapping Studio (Sticky-Back Beaded bookmark)
11:15 - Scrapping Turtle (Glass Etching - Quickutz)
12:00 - Olde Tyme Country Crafts (Core'dinations Card)
12:30 - In A Pinch Designs (Cherish One Another Layout)
1:00 - The Learning Factory (Tri-Fold Card)
1:30 - Stamp Art (Invisibles Card or Photo Mount)
2:00 - The Scrapping Bug (Bug Cut Card)
2:30 - Simply Scrapping (Time Layout)
3:00 - Go Scrapping Studio (Sticky Back Beaded bookmark)
Yes, I am going to open and close the class area! Can't wait for it all to begin!!

There are only 24 seats available in the class area for these make n takes. They will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Jen (my happy Grunt *her little pet name*) will be handing out 24 numbered cards to the first 24 people standing in line at 10:15am in front of the class area. You MUST BE IN LINE to receive your ticket and NO SAVING SPACES WILL BE ALLOWED. Sorry, but that is the fairest way to do this. Tickets for the next make n take will be given out when my first class starts 15mins later. Tickets for the following make n take will be given out when the second class starts, and so on. Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this. We are doing make n takes for 216 people in total... It's going to be a good day.

If you miss my make n take... I will be demoing when I am not teaching -- I am happy to show you how to create the bookmark at the Go Scrapping Booth or here in the studio anytime! Love to see you!
I am taking my "booth parts" over to the AUD tomorrow for a Friday start! YAY!

Look for a fun announcement in tomorrow's blog!!!!!

No comments: