Thursday, April 16, 2009

This is it.....

I am packing up the car with all my fun bits for Scrapfest!!
I can't wait to get there and have it all set up!

I mentioned in yesterday's blog that I had a fun announcement to make for Scrapfest:

I know there will be a lot of "GO peeps" coming to the show this weekend. I would love it if you wore your Go Scrapping shirts to the show!! So... ON SATURDAY - wear your Go Scrapping Shirt to Scrapfest and swing on by our booth (Booth #510) to show me your duds :) There just might be a sweet treat in it for ya *wink* ...just sayin' :)

Gotta go now.. get back to work. Check back again tomorrow. I will TRY to get a post in. If not -- see you when you arrive!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Looks to me like you had a great time at Scrapfest - thanks for all your energy and keeping things fun on Friday night!! That was my first Scrapfest (actually for myself and the 3 friends I was with) and we are planning to go next year - we had a blast!! I'm so glad we did the crop and not just the marketplace ;-)

Mindy said...

This weekend was great fun! Glad I could be a part of your booth, Karen!

Kelly said...

Ditto what Mindy said. It was lots of fun :D