Monday, April 13, 2009

A true sneak peek for you....

I have Simply Scrapping's offering for the Go Scrapping "class area" and it is a true sneak peek.



I do have the full image but I was asked to keep it under wraps :) .... and hey -- I'm always up for a little fun so I will... you will just have to come by the Go Scrapping Booth to see a picture of the actual project! Here's the peek:

It is very pretty.. I know you will love it -- Wait?? is that Crackle I see?? Could be.......

So -- I told you I was getting involved with the Waterloo Region Block Parent Association. Here's the fodder....

Go Scrapping is proud to become a Commercial Block Parent!! Yes, you read correctly and yes, there is such a thing. The studio will be a place where people, young and old, can go to get help if they need it. My application is in and I am told I will be presented with my business sticker at their Annual General Meeting later this month.

Businesses with Block Parent do not receive a sign to place in the window... it is a sticker that is placed on the door to the business. To qualify as a business Block Parent you must have a ground floor business accessible and visible to the street and have police checks done for you and your staff (if any). There are a few other details -- but for the most part, that's it!! For more information - please contact Block Parent directly.

I have also joined the association as the events coordinator-- fitting, don't you think? :) I am planning an event or two in aid of Block Parent. I will let you know details when I can start promoting them. I am looking forward to working with everyone associated with the organization -- even Darren :) hehe (see post below) Its a great community charity -- I hope you consider opening your doors to it too! Look for Block Parent at Scrapfest!!


No comments: