Friday, September 18, 2009

Card Workshop (cookout) images....









Aren't these purdy?? I am so sorry it took me a long time to get these posted. They have been done and people have been viewing them in the studio since I've been home -- with great interest and appreciation (which makes me blush)
So, here is what the ladies coming to tomorrow's Card Cookout will be creating -- AND this is what I would like to bring and teach in Barrie if you ladies are up for it :) Check out all the inking techniques!! This is a fun workshop!! Blending tools, Distress Inks, Crafter's Workshop Stencils, Stamping, Embossing "Puffs" -- it's all good!!
I have one, maybe two spots left for tomorrow if you are interested... and if you are from the Barrie area and are interested in taking this class there...let me know. If we can get a minimum of 10 people together I will get some space and have a class just for you guys since I am unable to host a crop for you this fall. You forgive me?? *big smiles*
Looking forward to playing some more here in the studio! I'm open late tonight (until 8pm) I hope to get everything prepped so I can create something fun!
Back to work I go :) See you soon

3 comments:

In A Pinch Designs by Judy and Sheri said...

Karen these cards are beautiful...LOVE THEM!!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Karen!!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!!! Had fun today!