Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ask Karen

Howdy bloggers!
Hope things are well in your world!

Things have been busy for me -- getting ready for the Peterborough Retreat next weekend, doing demos, creating classes! It's all good. I'm still LOVING the studio! Thanks to all of you who share it with me!!

I'd like to start a weekly blog segment called "Ask Karen".... if any of you have any questions about things happening at the studio, the retreats, about product or even techniques... Please feel free to ask. I will answer your questions Tuesdays here on the blog. Sound good? *big smile*
So ask away!!! Love to hear from you!!

I'm thinking about going "flee marketing" tomorrow. I'm interested in some findings for my art. ...Wonder what I will find! I'll bring my camera and share it with you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ... and don't forget to email me questions!!!

Until tomorrow -- Happy creating!

No comments: