Saturday, September 12, 2009

A new window display....




Seen something new driving by the studio??? Miss Sheri created me a little something to hang in my window -- some fun & whimsical circle "thingys" hehe.... I've had many people drop by, slow down while driving by and simply enjoy the new display. Thanks Sheri! I LOVE it!! ....and can't believe I actually got on a ladder to hang it! *big grin*
Looks like I am heading to the states again.... why this time??? THE RANGER ORDER IS IN!!! Hurray! So, what does this mean (other than the fact I have lost my voice from screaming in excitement so much...) When I open the studio on Tuesday I will be putting up the new stuff.
DROP BY THE BLOG ON TUESDAY FOR A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Yep, I have something planned!
Speaking of a Tuesday opening... did you notice?? The studio has NEW HOURS!!
I will be in the studio Tuesday thru Thursday 11:30 - 5:30, Friday 11:30 - 8PM and Saturday 11 - 4pm. Yes, you read that right -- I am open late on Fridays!!!!! Hope to see you soon!
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!

No comments: