Thursday, November 26, 2009

Crafty Christmas Blog Hop - Day 4. Wrapping it Up!

I have to say..,. I love love love Judy's Blog post over at In A Pinch Designs Blog!!
My loving it could have something to do with the fact she used my favourite paper line: Graphic 45... but nope! It has everything to do with the Banana Loaf! I hope I'm on her Christmas list :) hehe... Be sure to check it out and be inspired! What a great way to wrap your holiday baking.

Remember I said yesterday that I like to "surf" -- Well, in the spirit of today's Blog Hop Topic I thought I'd give you another Splitcoast Stampers link that I am using in my reveal tomorrow -- MAKE YOUR OWN PAPER BOW! Yep! It can be done with strips of paper, a couple small brads and/or glue. Here you are. ENJOY!!
In tomorrow's blog hop, show us how you like to specially wrap for the holidays! I will post a link to all the participants including Simply Scrapping & In A Pinch designs... I hope you join us too! Show are projects, ones inspired by them or show us how you gift give and wrap up the holidays!

No comments: