Monday, November 16, 2009

I had an "ideaology"


Hope you all had a GREAT weekend!

I normally have Monday's off but I made my way to the studio today to PLAY! I really wanted to play with some of the Ideaology stuff I have there.

For those who don't know, I will be going away with my family next month (so the studio will be closed Dec 12 - 21 while I am away) I wanted to create a little something special to wear -- my own version of cruise accessories :) Whatcha think??

This is a charm bracelet I created using the Ideaology Link Chain and Toggle Clasp, Ideaology Flourishes, some clear buttons (that I glued some yummy Graphic 45 Papers to), some misc. metal buttons and findings. I have every intention of adding to this bracelet -- I would like to put some of those "flattened pennies" on it -- one for each place we visit while we are away. Hope I can find the "flattening machines" :) ... something tells me I'll be okay there *smile*


I also made a matching necklace to wear -- something perfect for casual cruise attire. Can't wait!! Can you tell?
Hope you created something crafty today!

No comments: