Monday, November 30, 2009

What a weekend!

I know I posted a Thank you to the girls yesterday... but I promised more :)
I did have a wonderful day. If you weren't able to join us - sorry, you missed a fun one!

We had a great time scrapping and make n taking and eating and laughing and prize giving....what a day! Special thank yous to Canadian Scrapbooker for not only honouring me with a published page in your fabulous magazine but also providing a great prize for one of my guests - a year subscription to the magazine! Thank you! I know our lucky winner is super excited.

A big "shout out" also goes out to SEI! SEI's Alpine Frost line was used for the cards that I created for the winter issue. SEI was wonderful and provided the product I needed so that my guests would have the opportunity to make one of the cards published! THANK YOU SEI. The girls enjoyed the card making VERY MUCH and all commented on the glimmery goodness of the paper! Thank you again!

Judy and Sheri from In A Pinch Designs were also at the crop selling their marvelous kits and make n taking a gorgeous Christmas Card that was all glammed up! They also provided us with not one, not two, but THREE of their fabulous card kits as a door prize at the event! Wowsers!! One of our guests was hit with the festive JACKPOT. I know you will enjoy making the cards as much as the person you send them to will love receiving them!

Lucy and Stephanie were also at the crop from Simply Scrapping! These two ladies had a ball singing along to my ipod and showing the ladies how they created their "I'M A CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER" page layout - their make n take. Go Scrapping has fabulous sponsors I tell ya!! Great make n takes and fabulous door prizes. Lucy sponsored two door prizes on the door prize table - a Bo Bunny Kit (yummmmmmy!!!) and an album with oodles of goodies. Thanks Lucy!! BUT.. that's not all!! She also gave away an AMAZING prize at her booth. For every $10 spent at her booth on the weekend she gave a ballot to win a Bo Bunny Dream Gift - a a soft leather pink bag (an exclusive, not for resale kind of bag .. my eyes are still popping) that was FILLED with lots and lots of Bo Bunny products including 3 albums, every sheet of this years paper lines, chipboard embellies, and more and more!! WOW!! When the winner was announced she got so excited!!! ... and then her daughter jumped up and said, "Yippee!! That's my Christmas Gift" ..... her response - NOT!!! :) LOL Very fun! Thanks Simply Scrapping and In A Pinch! You ladies are GREAT!!!!

As you blog readers know... the three of us held a Blog Hop last week. Thank you to everyone who participated: reading our blogs, emailing us comments, leaving comments on our blogs and an extra special thank you to the three ladies who were brave enough to post their Hop creations on their blogs and link to us! The three girls were acknowledged at the crop. We drew a name from the three of them and Rosanne won a prize from all three of us: An In A Pinch Card Kit, an SEI collection pack and a Tim Holtz Seasonal Grunge kit. Jill was the lucky winner of the random draw for In A Pinch's giveaway day one (see blog post here). Thanks again ladies for helping us celebrate the season!

Well, I am off to Toronto today to be inspired at the One of A Kind Show!! Wish me and my pocketbook luck! *wink*

Thanks again for a great weekend ladies!!!

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Thanks again to you, In a Pinch and Simply Scrapping for all the goodies Karen!