Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Home for the Holidays


Yep... that's what I decided to call my 8th Tag in Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas.

I didn't have the lamp post stamp that Tim used today so I went another direction. Since we were using Keys -- I thought... "hummmmmmmmm keys?? They go in locks. What has locks? hummm... a door. What has a door? A House!' Interesting thought process, huh? Betcha you're marvelling at my genius! " LOL Anyway, that's the story behind how the lamp post became a house :) *wink*

I really liked the vellum parchment technique that Tim showed us today -- I am thinking that will end up in a couple of other projects I have roaming in that genius brain of mine *insert eye roll here*

I'm thinking that I am in a very sarcastic mood today -- before I go on .... and on .... and on.... I will sign off.

Thanks for another great tag idea Tim. Until tomorrow!

7 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Loving your take on the tag...tis FAB x I had a real issue with the lamp post...I need to buy ALL his stamps now ROFL

Anonymous said...

Interesting thought process and it worked! I liked that vellum technique too. These tags sometimes take on a life of their own don't you think! Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

sheri said...

Nice key, to the lock, to the door, to the house with the vellum technique! LOL!

Tracey said...

I am loving the thought process! It most definitely worked for you since this is awesome!! Love it!

Artyjen said...

Fab house and love the holly suspended from the key...nice touch
xoxo

Mindy said...

Your thought process is always fascinating. I'm just wondering how many other thoughts were zooming around your head while you were getting from key to house! LOL.

Love all the tags Karen, they are gorgeous!!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

I used a door, as didn't have the lamp post! Love your take on the tag