Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Stay tuned....


TAG #9 will be on it's way as soon as my Filmstrip Ribbon is delivered! (Hopefully I will get it by Friday)

Monday night I logged on to my distributor's website and saw they FINALLY got some filmstrip ribbon in! Hallelujah!! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting! This was my favourite new release from Summer CHA but its been so impossible to get. I have 9 canisters on their way to me as we speak. I CAN'T WAIT to play with it Should have got more!

I love, love, love today's tag! And just have to do it with the filmstrip. Sorry you won't see a Tim Tag today BUT... I saw another challenge blog -- and maybe I'll do that so I can post something creative this afternoon! hummmmmm.... Stay tuned

2 comments:

Judy Beeksma said...

Karen whenever that film strip ribbon comes in please put one on hold for me...That stuff looks fabulous. How much is in a cannister? Let me know when it is here and I will be right there to get it! Thanks

Unknown said...

LOL...SOLD! :) Will do Judy. And it is fabulous -- Says 108" of "ribbon" ... if you divide by 12... approximate 9.5' ?? how's my math? LOL I'm chomping at the bit to get it!