Thursday, January 21, 2010

CHA or BUST!


Well.... I wasn't going to go but...... YOU GUESSED IT! I'm heading to CHA on Saturday for a couple of days. A whirlwind really..... but ooooooh, what a good one!!
I got one Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet travel deal that made it possible. That, and I have an absolutely AMAZING husband!
So............... I will be taking my camera. Look out RANGER! Here I come!
Please note... since I am going to CHA, the studio will be closed on Saturday. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will be back on Tuesday afternoon to open up. (my flight arrives in Buffalo at 8am Tuesday -- yep, the red eye ... so be nice to me when I get back! There may be something in it for you! *wink*

2 comments:

Artyjen said...

Have fun! I'm soooooooo jealous!! :)
xoxo

cottagerca said...

You lucky girl, getting to see tim again .....ava