Saturday, January 23, 2010

What a Response!!

WOW....
The In A Pinch Designs and Go Studio Crop for Haiti reserved their 12 spaces in about... let's see....ummm.... 12 hours! THANK YOU LADIES We are looking forward to hosting this event for you and doing our small part to help the people of Haiti.

Thank you for supporting us in supporting them.

BUT WAIT... that's not all ... we have a wait list in place for this Friday's crop (the last two spots will be confirmed when I land in LA) AND if there are enough of you interested, In A Pinch Designs and I may just be willing to do this again. SO!!!! Let us know if you are interested and look for a future post with details if it's a go. Crossing my fingers.

Okay... time for me to board the plane. CHA or BUST! Right?? :)
Get wait to get an "In Real Life" look at all these Ranger and Tim products. I'll be sure to keep the drool under control!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

That is so awesome!!! Congrats on the sell-out!! Depending on the date I would love to try to attend one!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tracey!!
Okay.... I'll put you down and will call soon --

Anyone else? :)