Friday, February 12, 2010

Spring Thanks...


A little too early? Nahhhhh! :)
I created this card yesterday in the studio using a couple of new to the studio stamps that I got to play with. LOVE this bicycle from Inkadinkado and the Eifel Tower from Stampabilities. See that tower? I wanted it to be part of the background so I stamped with Weathered Wood Distress Ink.... The Bike was stamped in Jet Black Archival Ink and then I added some glossy accents to make it pop!
There is no pattern paper on this card. I created the background image using Distress Inks the way Wendy Vecchi did (with pigments) on her Valentine tutorial on yesterday's blog. Here's that link. I can't wait for her stamps to arrive so I can play Studio 490 style too!
Thanks for the inspiration Wendy!
This thank you card will be part of the March Card Workshop Offerings.... Contact me for more info.
Off to create some more!

No comments: