Monday, February 15, 2010

We Have a Winner!!

Thank you to everyone who has dropped by my blog on their journey around the world on their Magic Carpet!! And thank you for leaving a comment and saying HI! I have LOVED visiting other blogs and getting to know some of the FABULOUS creative bloggers out there!! Very inspiring.

As you know, I had a give a way on my blog for the ONE WORLD ONE HEART event.
drumroll please.......


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:16
Timestamp: 2010-02-15 23:14:45 UTC

which means.. our winner is:
LINDA who posted: Wonder pendant is beauitiful, very apt too, Linda:) Please enter me into the draw, and do come and visit at..http://artwolfs-briar-rose-gate.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Linda. I will be in touch for your addy and will send this off to you. Enjoy!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you so much Karen, I've only just manged to pick up my emails, a lot of my emails were being shunted into a spam folder by yahoo. :(
Its a really super gift Thank you so much, I've just emailed you back. Linda:)

Linda said...

You have been so busy, I noticed the article and links on grunge paper which I'd love to know more about so I'll be back tomorrow to catch up on all your projects. Lindax