Monday, April 05, 2010

Lots and Lots of New Stuff!!

I'm so excited!

I went to the States this weekend (taking advantage of the beautiful weather and the long weekend) to pick up product waiting for me at my mail depot. WOW! Where is it all going to go??

NOW IN...

Tim Holtz Ideaology Paper Stacks


Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies, Sizzlets and Movers and Shapers



Tim Holtz Ideaology Charms, Memo Pins, new Locks and Keys.... etc etc


and something I am uber excited about...


NEW STAMPS from SCROLLSWORK

These stamps are unmounted rubber and range in price from $1.65 - $9.75 (most between $2 and $5) Fabulous, huh? This is my first order with the company... I will be making more. I am loving the collage feel of these stamps. Great backgrounds and fun card and ATC sized tidbits - including Alice in Wonderland!! Yummo.
I am taking these to Scrapfest but I only have 6's of each. These will go quick! I sold one today and the studio wasn't even open ... and I've been getting orders already! Yippee! Let's have some fun with stamps and ink!!
So come on in and be the first to see the entire selection of new goods!!
I've also stocked up on new to me Prima Flowers and bling and Ice Stickles too... I got a great deal on them so I'm passing the savings on to you!
See you soon! The studio re-opens after the long weekend tomorrow (Tuesday) at 11:30!

No comments: