Friday, April 09, 2010

ONE WEEK UNTIL SCRAPFEST!!



Are you coming?

I LOVE this show... and not just because there is nothing else like it here in Ontario..... but because its a great place to meet up with people, see what's going on in the industry and BE INSPIRED! Yahoo!!

The owner of Scrapfest, Lisa Furtney, is in town today to take care of some final deets for next week's show and then she will be swinging by the studio to co-host a crop with me here.... and get into the spirit herself! Right on! Can't wait until she arrives. I'll be tweeting and FBing her whereabouts today so I'll be sure to let you know when she's at the studio. Drop on by and say HI!

I've been in FULL swing getting ready for the show. Jen has been in helping me get ready too. Here she is prepping the BIG make n take I will be doing Friday Night in the Crop Room... for over 200 of my closest scrappy friends ...at the same time.... wowsers!!

This will be fun and if you have a crop ticket, you won't want to miss it. I personally can't wait for that but I think Jen will pass-- no matter how cute it is.... I think she's cut one too many pieces of ribbon and paper! *big smile* And I love her for it! I'm not going to show you what we're doing until the show BUT let's just say we'll be blending a little ink on a super cute keepsake -- and yep, we'll be providing you with said ink... and it's all just "new" and a little "distressing" -- nudge nudge, wink wink

No comments: