Monday, April 12, 2010

Sample Heaven... told you so.....

I had fun creating this sample board Saturday -- Monica came in and helped me by inking these cute little "Art Houses" (get it? hehe) with every colour of Distress Ink. Yep.. there are 36 yummy colours!! I know a few more are on Monica's list after seeing just how they look in person. Yummo.....

And today... I created this 6x12 Layout Sample of our Puppy Mozart at the Beach. Collective Awwwweeeessss..... *big smile*

I used the new "On the Boardwalk " paper line from Graphic 45, some glossy Accents to accent the BEACH logo and the sailboat the little boy is playing with in the top pic... I also used it to adhere some fun paper to the back of a fish mobile piece I got while in the Caribbean last fall with my dad. And yes, you see that fish hanging from a Memory Frame with "Mo's" pic in it. The Glossy Accents adhered the photo and the Memory Capsule together too -- keeping in all that good sand :)
Off to do more samples. Be sure to pop by our Scrapfest booth (#510) to see more!
I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

What a good idea with the little houses! And your art is stunning.. as always! I'm looking forward to being a part of the Art House Studio booth at Scrapfest!!

Unknown said...

Great to have you a part of it Mindy!!! :) See you soon!

Kelly said...

I love the houses, they are so cute. Makes me want to own all the colours :)