Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunday Stampers....


Continuing with the Challenge Blog thing...
Sunday Stampers Challenge is another blog challenge I've been following. I have participated before but I will make a better effort to do the challenges on a weekly basis.
It's good for the soul.
Anyway - this week's theme is "RED".
I took the cue and googled quotes with the word RED in it for inspiration and found this completely fun one by Gwyneth Paltrow:
Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kickass Red Lipstick!
Yep -- that's it! Out came the Red Distress Inks (Barn Door and Aged Mahogany) and Stampabilities "Kiss" stamp and I love the bathing beauty from Graphic 45's On the Boardwalk Collection.
Something quick and fun and made me giggle...
Have a creative day!

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Love that saying and fab art hun, thanks for joining in :O))

Heavens2Betsy said...

This is brilliant! That saying is the best. Penny

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

love this :)