Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Scrolls Work Stamps....

are now in the studio and I can't wait to play with them all!!

I re-stocked the Alice in Wonderland Stamps.... Come in a get them while you can cause I won't be ordering these in as a set again: Alice, the Mad Hatter, the Queen, King and Rabbit are only $2.25 CDN each!!! High quality stamps of the original book images.... Can't beat that!! *blissful sigh* I digress....
I'll be playing with the Alice stamps this week but I want to show you what I created with some Vintage Stamps that are NEW to the studio:

I created this card using some Graphic 45 Papers and Scrolls Work Stamps: Trunk (#3028), Carli (#4037), Friend Found (#1626) and Compass (#5007). I added a little Tim Holtz fasteners and some Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint and Aged Mahogany) and Voila!

Hope you like and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cards. I need Alice and the Bunny ... I really need them. j