Sunday, August 15, 2010

Can you help?



I created this on Friday in the studio. I fell in love with this woman's image when I saw it on the GraphicsFairy blog. She looked so feminine, perhaps even a little vulnerable -- anyway, I just had to use the image in a piece and this is what I came up with.

BUT

It's not done. I would like to add some words, a word or a saying to the top right of this piece (under the fleur de lies) but I'm not sure what I'd like it to say. Can you help?

The working idea at right now is to add the words: "Embrace the Beauty Within" but I'm open to suggestions. Hope you like.

On another note -- I did get a chance to pop into my family reunion last night after the canvas class. It was wonderful to see the family and meet new members I really only know through Facebook. Fabulous! My dad's cousin came right over to tell me that she bid and won on my canvas (pictured below in an earlier post). That's fabulous, Janis - I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers all... hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely gorgeous ... how about

You Touch My Heart


I Want To Fly Away

If My Heart Had Wings

The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears. ~John Vance Cheney