Friday, August 06, 2010

Family Reunions....

Like many families this time of year, our family reunion is coming up soon.....
We have a reunion every few years in different parts of the country to incorporate family that has settled in other regions. Anyway, it's been a tradition to hold an auction at the reunions - the proceeds go towards funding the next reunion. Pretty cool actually. I volunteered to create something for this auction. Insert my "family" canvas:


I hope they like it.

The flower is embossed grungeboard (can't image why I thought of doing that? *wink*) and a quilled flower I created using the New Cuttlebug quilled flower kits. OMG, I'm in heaven. I see many more of these in my future.

Anyway, I had fun creating this little beauty. I hope it fetches a couple bucks at the auction. I'll be late arriving at the reunion as I have a canvas class here in the studio earlier that day BUT... maybe I'm glad I'm not there while people bid on my artwork. That's a little nerve wracking. just sayin.... *smile*

Hope you're having a creative day!!!

No comments: