Friday, September 17, 2010

1/2 of a Great thing is still pretty Spectacular!

Oh how I LOVE CANVAS!!! And yesterday I was drooling over my latest shipment from Prima. Some of Donna Downey's Canvas and stamps! Yippee. The only downer.... this is only HALF of it! Canada Customs has seen fit to hold the other box a little longer I suppose so... I'll have to wait *sniff sniff* BUT Look at the great things I have to play with until the other items arrive!!! See pretty Spectacular, right? *smile*

I don't know about you... but I have a feeling that my computer will love getting cozy inside that Delicious tote bag (shown at bottom) and ... I'm loving the Camera Bags (SLR and Point and Shoot). OH OH!!! Those foam stamps! OMG!!! Look out ink!! Here I come!!!!!!! And only $8.75? Yippee!!!!! Can't wait to play!

If you love Donna's stuff as much as I - you'll want to come check it out.
As always... I ship! LOL

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Geesh!! I hate when they hold things and then want a bunch of extra money when the box finally arrives...
Debby

Unknown said...

too true, too true. I hope it gets here soon!