Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

I have been a busy, busy gal making oodles of belated and future birthday cards for the Wendy Vecchi Yahoo Group that I'm a part of. I had so much fun making them that I made this variation of what I sent the ladies for next month's card workshop. Isn't it cute? Loved making those paper flowers AND I'm loving using string again.

Hope you had a creative weekend. I'll be in the studio tomorrow hosting some creative friends AND getting to know my new co-op student, Amy. Yes, you heard correctly. The Art House Studio now has a co-op student on weekday afternoons. I'm looking forward to working with Amy and getting some more fun things happening in the studio. I hope you pop in this week to meet her.

On a sad note, our crafting community lost a very special person yesterday. Laurie "Elmo" C. lost her battle with cancer. Laurie was one of the most joyful people I have ever met and will be very fondly remembered by everyone who knew her. To all her family and friends, you are in my thoughts and prayers today. RIP Laurie.

Hug your loved ones, tell them you love them and LOVE LIFE everyone!

No comments: