Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Inspired Dominoes

Well, I had a fun visitor in the studio yesterday -- Anna came in and she inspired me.

Anna and I both love Vintage imagery. I showed her some fun photos that were found in a box in my parents storage room and the juices started flowing.

I have a set of dominoes for sale (sold individually) in my ephemera area and we thought they'd make the perfect altered item.
Here's what I created.

Anna made one to use as a pendant. I have other plans for my three but you'll have to stay tuned because it involves some new product that will be here in a couple of weeks. Until then.....aren't they cute?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between the two of you ... it just drives me CRAZY!! Everything you do - I LOVE - and then I want to do it. Geesh! Now I've got to make some of these. My list of things to do on October 2 just keeps getting longer and longer.
Hopw you're having a good day :-) j

Unknown said...

lol... you're too funny lady!! :) Glad you like and thanks for the comments!

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous! I think I may have to make some of these too! I feel a friday at The Art House coming on!