Monday, September 20, 2010

"It would be nice if something made sense for a change?"

I love that quote from the book Alice in Wonderland... and its so fitting when you consider all the fun quirky characters we've all grown to love.

So here it is: A project using the fabulous Halloween in Wonderland paper line by Graphic 45. Yes, my infatuation with Graphic 45 continues.

I took the delicious graphics from the papers, collaged them using Claudine's Studio Matte Medium (yes, I use this by the gallon *smile*) and then cut some more. Using pop dots, I 3D'd the images. LOVE it.
I've been dying to use the Bay Window MDF Board Set from Kaiser Craft and this was the perfect project for it. Love how the Brass Charms (Top Hat, Tea Kettle and Rabbit - .50ea in case you were wondering hehe) show well in front of it.

Drop on by and see for yourself. I'll be in the studio working today (even though it's not my regular retail hours) you're welcome to drop by - call after 3 to make sure I'm still there :)

Enjoy your day everyone!

No comments: