Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wendy Vecchi Stamps

Kim asked me (on Facebook) which Wendy Vecchi Stamps I currently have in stock -- So... I decided to post them on here for you all to see.
Wendy's stamps (Distributed by Stampers Anonymous) have sold well for me so I only have a few sets left. That's your warning... if you'd like some, let me know asap! They will be sold on a first come first served basis.
The Stamps are deeply etched rubber mounted on a thick cling mount foam. They will mount to any clear acrylic block (sold separately)
The following stamps sets are approximately 6.5"x12.5" and retail for $28.99CDN
These two Stamps sets are on sheets approximately 6.5"x9.5" and retail for $20.99CDN
Let me know if you'd like some put aside for pick up or sent to you. Exact Shipping rates will apply.
Happy creating everyone! I'm organizing the studio today. Hope to do something creative to share tomorrow. THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments and emails that I have been receiving about my blog posts. You are all too kind! Thanks for sharing your creativity and passions with me. I love this art WORLD of ours!!

No comments: