Sunday, October 17, 2010

BIG THANK YOUS


On behalf of Melanie, Leanne, Jen and myself, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in ScrapFest Oshawa this weekend. We had a blast showing you our "stuff" and chatting about the Art House Studio AND YOUR ART PASSIONS. We were able to connect with some old friends and meet many new ones - thank you for all your kinds words and support. I've always said creative people are the friendliest people!!

If you are new to this site and found as a result of ScrapFest - WELCOME! So glad you're here. I like to try to show you what's happening at the studio AND, as my blog followers know, anything you see here is fair game. *smile* If you're interested in an event, a product or to learn how to create something I've shared with you .... please let me know. I'd love to welcome you into the studio for a class. Our regular retail hours are posted on the side bar. Hope to see you at "Our House" soon!!

THANK YOU LISA (owner of ScrapFest). You and your show team of family and friends are UNBELIEVABLE!! You always put on a first class show and are extremely welcoming to vendors and guests alike .. you dot your "I"s and cross your "T"s and we all appreciate the little details. THANK YOU Lisa, Brad, Sandra, Gary, Lorna, Kirsten, Lea.... everybody!!! You're the best!


Hope you all had a creative weekend!!

No comments: