Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Life Inspired.....

Some of you have been looking at your calendars and are reminding me that it's November and I promised to post the workshops start registration for Donna Downey's workshops. Well.... I haven't forgotten. I am just finalizing things now BUT -- I think I can start dishing. Are you ready for the first tease? :)


Donna and the Art House Studio will be at the Holiday Inn, Kitchener March 25-27.

On March 25 we are planning a little "Meet Donna" time open to all those who wish to drop by and say hi from 5 -7pm THEN... Donna will be teach the first of 5 workshops - "A Life Inspired". This is a 1.5-2 hour canvas layout class where you will "learn the basics of color washing, alter fabric flowers and dimensional layering techniques as you learn to transform
literally a blank canvas into a unique mixed media scrapbooking layout that will showcase your heartfelt sentiments, and the creativity of your artist within."



Sound fun? More will be posted ..... gather round -- this is going to be GOOD!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That's so not fair! We need more than that to wet our whistles!!

;)

charlotte said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!