Wednesday, December 01, 2010

It's December 1

Brrrr... that's a scary thought!!
A couple of good things happen today though.

First!! The new Card Workshop is announced. The 4 cards above are the cards that I made using KaiserCraft's Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack and Die Cuts. We'll be doing things a little different this month -- being a busy month not everyone has a lot of time .. so, this month only, you have options: Come on in to create the cards anytime in December (4 cards will take approx an hour and a half - 2 hours to make) and you can leave after they're created with the rest of the paper pack, die cuts AND a complete sheet of coordinating rub ons - my gift to you.! AND ... this month's cards are $17 (plus the tax) Ho Ho HO. But, yes, I said you had choices. If you'd like to take this package "To Go" ... you can! $17 for the Paper pack, die cuts and rubons and a 1hour free studio time to use until March 1, 2011. You can come in and use that time to stamp some of my "stamp wall images", use my tools, what have you. Just give me a call to reserve your Card Workshop soon. Product is limited.

The second fun thing happening today -- Tim Holtz posted the first of his 12 Tags of Christmas. I will be playing along again this year BUT I will make them with my own creative flair. We shall see how it goes. If' you'd like to follow along with Tim: here's the link . Feel free to contact me in the studio if you have any questions but Tim's Tutorials are great!! I think you'll be inspired.

The third thing, I had a class today. Thanks for coming in a playing Sandra! Love having people in the studio creating! You're all so inspiring!

Now... December 1 is Eat a Red Apple Day. Enjoy a big, juicy one for me!!
Have a creative day everyone!

No comments: