Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Tag #8 - Masking and Stencling

Well... you know I love using my Distress Inks with Masks and Stencils!.
For this tag I used Heidi Swapp's 12x12 Mask/Stencil Star Set and I just love how it came out. Very whimsical. The detail in the star was created using Distress Inks and Crafter's Workshop Templates....

AND, I finally got to use the townscape edger die -- YAY ME!! I love that die -- anything houses really .. so here it is....

Simple, yet effective.
Have a fantastic day!! I'm off to clean out the back room, AGAIN!! blech! :)

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Karen
You did a fab job on today's tag. Love your take on it with the star stencil!

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Ooooo its lovely :D
Julie xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

What a cool and funky variation on the theme - FABULOUS thanks for sharing xxx

Lila said...

Well done with your version of Tim's tag.
xx

Helen said...

Oh, I love what you did here! Just starting my tag now... but no ideas yet!

Minxy said...

great interpretation of todays tag, i sooooo need that edge die

Donna said...

Love your Tag, that star looks gorgeous, and yes, I need that edge die too!
Donna x

Anonymous said...

This is awesome - love it! j

charlotte said...

Ohhhhh I love that die!!!! Love masking and I think you did fabulous job!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!

Artyjen said...

Creative variation and looks fabulous :)
xoxo Sioux

Fliss said...

A beautiful tag with great improvising.
x