Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Happy New Year

WOW!! Where does the time fly?!! It's been forever since I blogged and if the date on the top of the posts wasn't enough of a reminder.... the emails and calls I received from some of you missing my posts are certainly another. Ooops! sorry....... :)

Anyway, hope you all had a marvelous (AND CREATIVE) holiday!!

This is a layout I completed for a Christmas Gift (My in-laws have an album that I add to every year) . It's Emily's year in review - minus the journaling which I spared you of *smile* This is also a preview of the Classes Offered at the Nottawasaga Scrapbooking/Card Making Retreat I'm holding the last week of February. This is the layout class. You'll learn about stamping on your layouts (they are not just for cards *wink*) and how to use Distress Inks to dye your ribbons and lace. A totally fun little one hour class, eh? hehe

Tonight the Technique of the Month Club is meeting... I'll be sure to post tomorrow - I PROMISE!!!!!

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You promised!!!! where is the post!!!!!

Unknown said...

lol....I knew you guys would be on this :) It will be up in about an hour and I have one planned for tomorrow already too -- LOL