Sunday, January 16, 2011

More Classes.... Makin' Ink Pads

This fun little class is also for the Nottawasaga Retreat BUT the technique is the technique of the Month for February so you'll be seeing it again - FOR SURE!

I will be teaching people how to make their own CUSTOM INK PADS for their detailed stamps.
See how the images are multi-coloured... well, this is done by custom inking a stamped image (with Distress Inks) on Cut N Dry Felt (by Ranger). Tim Holtz recently did this technique in his 12 tags of Christmas (day 2) and I fell in love with it all over again!! Yes, I had to share!
Since I love the Alice in Wonderland stamps by Scrollswork Stamps, love the now almost completely sold out Wonderland paper by Graphic 45, and well.... gotta love those charms *smile*, I created this 2 card set. Hope you like!
Have a creative day everyone!

No comments: