Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Belated Valentines Day!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great Valentines Day yesterday and were able to spend it with the ones you love!!

We had a lovely time here on Saturday at our Customer Appreciation Day.

THANK YOU to everyone who came and everyone who sent notes. You guys are THE BEST!!!!

I do have some prizes to announce!
I had some Door Prizes here in the studio....without further ado. Here are the winners!


  • 2 VIP Tickets to ScrapFest - Amber M

  • Viva Glitter and Pearl Pen Set - Barb K

  • Harmonie New Product Set - Kelly H

  • Perfect Pearls Set - Paulette B

  • Kelly Panacchi Collection - Deb

Congratulations Ladies! And Thanks Again everyone!

2 comments:

kellyholdaway said...

oooh! Is that Kelly H me?!

So glad to be a customer :)
I can't wait to see all the interesting stuff you ordered at CHA!

Unknown said...

LOL.. Yep -- it is :) I'm so glad you're one too! ;)