Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Donna Downey Stamp - two ways

Evening all... or should I say morning? I hope you all remembered to set your clocks ahead this evening. That's right - We "Spring Ahead" this weekend. I hope you don't all loose too much sleep!! :)

I had a wonderful day in the studio with Paulette (and some shoppers too). Paulette wanted to create a canvas using the New Donna Downey "Dress Form" foam stamp. She wanted to do it in the studio so that we could do it together -- ummmm.. SURE!!! How fun is that.

Here are the canvas' we created - same colours, same stamp, different styles! What could be better?

Here's Paulette's

And Here's mine. Note the sprayed background? Yes, not just for cards! :) hehe


I hope you are having a great weekend!
Be creative!

2 comments:

Regan said...

um SHUT UP!!!!!

wow...way to go ladies!

Jeannie said...

You and Paulette are so creative ... I love the creations both of you make!