Monday, March 07, 2011

Our Fall Retreat......

Hello Everyone!
Hope you had a great weekend! I've been busy busy and am looking forward to sharing all of what I've been up to with you soon.

Here's the first thing....

Our Annual STRATFORD RETREAT (now held in the fall - November 4-6) has officially been announced and I am taking registrations.
Yes, it's a WHO DONE IT!?! A little mystery goes a long way so -- I'll be keeping many of my surprises for the retreat guests BUT, lets just say we'll have some "clue-like" fun - scrappin style.

As I found the tax and early bird thing a little confusing for people (including myself) last retreat - I am posting just one all inclusive price this time (last year's early bird price adjusted for the taxes. Dang HST :) ). BUT -- to keep the early bird spirit alive.... anyone booking by AUG 4, 2011 will be entered in a draw for a fantastic scrappy prize. Here is the retreat page.

Hope you can come! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime!

No comments: