Tuesday, March 22, 2011

prepity prep prep......

Okay, it's been brought to my attention (by more than a few of you.... *smile*) that I haven't posted in a while! Eeeeek.. So sorry!!! Where does the time fly?

I have been super busy getting things ready for Donna Downey's visit THIS WEEKEND!!!! I can't wait!

You all know me... I love event details! I saw on Donna's blog a while back some handmade name tags that she is making for her Inspired Workshops so I thought I'd do my own little homage to that and got out the sewing machine (and my new ruffler foot) to create some name tags for you!! See????? *Smile*

Wonder what else I have up my sleeve? You'll just have to come to find out!
THE ART JOURNAL CLASS is now SOLD OUT but there are limited seats available in the other classes Donna will be offering this weekend. CLICK HERE for those details.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEKKKKKKK I am so excited to see my name there Karen!!!! Looking forward to seeing both you and Donna on Friday!!!!!

Sweet tags!!!!!

Charlotte :)

Jeannie said...

I've looked really really hard and can't see my name tag! So sad that I'm going to be away this weekend and miss these classes. I would have so loved to take some! j

Carmi Cimicata said...

I think these are gorgeous! Love your big pile of names!

Rosanne said...

I echo what Jeannie said! Love the ruffles!

Wendy Gilbertson said...

I can't wait till Sunday! YEAH!!! but I didn't see my name in the pile :(

W

Deanna said...

While i don't see my name in the pile... I know there is one there for me... right?

Unknown said...

Right and Right!!!
Thanks guys!! :) I'm getting excited!!!