Friday, April 01, 2011

Attn sewers and Wannabes!

We've been having "sew" much fun in the studio lately teaching me how to sew on my new machines! hehehehe I've been practicing and practicing and my art has been littered with little bits of it lately :) It's all good! One of our sewing gals is the very talented Regan D'Agostino! Regan has created a fabulous pattern to make this Super Cute Bag and I'd like to invite you to come and take a class. Bring your own machine, Regan will provide you with her pattern and guide you step by step through the process of creating it. There are Pleats and Pockets in this one!! The class will take place at the studio on Saturday April 30 at 1-4pm. The cost is $18 (plus HST). Bring your own machine, and your favourite fabrics (the pattern will tell you type and quantity). Class space is limited!! Book early and SEE YOU THERE!!!

No comments: