Friday, April 08, 2011

Friday Night at ScrapFest

So.... I had a great day with everyone at ScrapFest! What a kickoff.

I thought I'd share some pics before I "turn in" and get some sleep so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning! Can't wait to see you all there!!


These lovely ladies took my make n take at the ScrapFest Interactive Booth hosted by Scrapbooks & Cards Today. I showed them how to make their own custom ink pads!! :)


And here I am getting ready to teach Canada's Largest Make N Take .. yep me and 225 students! It's all good!!
Alright... for those who heard the "TuTu" rumour -- yes, it's true. THAT's A LOT OF TULLE!
I'd love to know what I am reacting to! Hi Jen!

See you in the morning!!! Drop by to see us at the Art House Studio Booth! Have a creative weekend everyone!

No comments: