Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some "Inspired" Headbands




As many of you know, I am off to Donna Downey's Inspired Workshops in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited and have been creating different things to wear and bring to the event.

Here is something else... Shocking, I know -- a headband! I love my headbands!!!

This one was quilted after using the same process as the houses in the previous post. I just stamped with a couple of Claudine Hellmuth's stamps, Doodled with some new Faber Castell PITT Pens that I recently got into the studio, created some laces flowers and added a little elastic to keep it on my melon :) hehe... So fun! Thanks for hanging out with my today Wendy while I created it! Love having people in the studio while creating!!

Wendy has put the felting bug back in me.... so watch for some of that tomorrow. I may just have to felt and watch some wedding on TV....

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Wendy Gilbertson said...

hahaha, it was MY pleasure to hang at your studio today! I too have the felting bug............. sigh!

Regan said...

amazeballs!!!!