Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Crafter's Workshop Templates...

....have been re-stocked! Yippee!!

LOVE THESE TEMPLATES
Tomorrow is the Technique of the Month Club meeting -- we will be doing a stamping technique. I have been going back a forth with what to share with you all and here is one of the options - Using stencils, paints and yes... stamps to stamp on fabric and make some pretty amazing creations. (completely and utterly inspired by Jennifer McGuire at www.jennifermcguireink.com although hers is on paper and uses ink, not fabric and paint ....you get the idea)

You'll have to come out to tomorrow's "meeting" to see what I decide ... hummm... or maybe I'll post tomorrow *smile*. Don't forget to call and let me know if you will be attending.
Here is a little Video of what templates are currently in stock. I have 95% of them in both 6x6 and 12x12 sizes. And, as always, I ship *smile*
Have a creative day!

No comments: