Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Books & Mags Available in the Studio

In this issue: Meet Ivan Lovatt. Make your own Steampunk dolls. Carve a reduction print. Make your own custom paper. Print a cyanotype journal from an vintage photo. Build a deconstructed assemblage. Enjoy the results of our "Wild Wire" Reader Challenge. Take a Look At: Water-soluble Art Supplies. Get ready for our " Carve It Up!" Reader Challenge. Don't miss our On Our Radar artist spotlight.

Love Cloth Paper Scissors? You will LOVE this!! a book!!! And it's Gorgeous!
AND.... Cause I love this lady's art... I had to pick up "Art at the Speed of Life"
I know you'll be inspired too!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Karen, just came across your site... love it.
and love these back grounds. I too took the She Art class and it changed my world!